Clear start products and teen facials have proven very popular here at Vanity Beauty Room’s.
Its so important to start looking after your skin at a young age that is why Dermalogica brought out their signature ‘Clear Start’ range! We recommend that teens should start off their basic skincare routine at the first sign of hormone breakouts on the skin. Many teens wait until it gets to acne stages to start trying to get rid of it and often use unsuitable detrimental products. Studies have found that if we take a pre-emptive strike against breakouts and acne overall we will have much fewer breakouts.
The ‘Clear Start’ breakout clearing kit is perfect for those starting off their skincare routine rrp €29.50. This kit consists of :
- Breakout foaming wash 50ml – Clears away old dead skin cells, dirt, sweat and excess oils to unclog pores and help control oil and shine.
- Breakout Clearing all over toner 50ml – Clearing, refreshing mist clear breakouts soothes and revives irritated skin.
- Breakout clearing daytime treatment SPF15 15ml – A powerful treatment that wipes out breakouts before they emerge.
- Oil clearing matte moisturizer SPF15 – Ultra-light matte-finish moisturizer provides all day oil and shine control.
- Breakout clearing overnight treatment – Absorbs quickly, then works all night to clear breakouts while you sleep.
Dermalogica Teen Facials
We also do facials for teens to show how to use the products and to help determine the best products for each individual to use on their skin. Dermalogica’s Teen Facials are specifically designed to treat teenage breakouts while also improving the overall condition of the skin. Suitable for both boys and girls.
Clear Start Teen Express Facial 30mins €30
Using the Clear Start products, your skin is double cleansed with steam to ensure a deep clean, your therapist will then conduct a thorough skin analysis and decide how best to treat your skin within this express facial. This analysis gives you the opportunity to ask any skincare related questions and express your main skincare concerns. Your therapist will then target the rest of the treatment around your main skincare concern to make the most of the half hour treatment, be it exfoliation, hydration, extraction etc. Each facial is then finished off with a skin smoothing and rehydrating moisturiser.
For more information on Dermalogicas ‘Clear Start’ range, contact us at Vanity Beauty Room’s, Oranmore where we will be more than happy to answer your questions.